The port of scmRTOS for CC2540 Bluetooth
Here released 8051 MCU port for embedded operation system
for Texas Instruments
Using RTOS made application code creation more quicker and simply.
CC2540 bluetooth Low Energy chip can be used like USB dongle on PC-side,
for remote device/tools connection and GPIO, UART, I2C,
SPI interface 'cable replacement' emulation.
How to use
1. Download and install last IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051.
2. From the scmRTOS port main folder open project file *.eww and compile it.
3. Open device cover and
connect CC-debugger to USB dongle
then download the example to the chip.
4. Download and install last TI Bluetooth low energy software stack.
5. Install TI SmartRF Studio for BLE stack tests.
6. Make own host application for your task.